(CHANGE REQUEST)Session-Timeout conditionally appearing

Tuc at T-B-O-H ml at t-b-o-h.net
Fri May 23 18:36:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

	Can I ask the following changes be made the the respective MYSQL
and POSTGRESQL "counter.conf" files, and someone with experience for the
other databases change them in like? (If it hasn't already been discussed)

MYSQL:

	Change any of the "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime)" to
"SELECT IFNULL(SUM(AcctSessionTime),0)" where appropriate.

Postgresql:

	Change any of the "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime)" to
"SELECT COALESCE(SUM(AcctSessionTime),0)" where appropriate.

	This will allow them to return 0 instead of null, which should
allow "Session-Time" to be set to the full Max-All-Session (Or related)

		Thanks, Tuc