Triggering of billing engine post-acc

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Sat May 24 17:35:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

In the sites-enabled/default file, there is a post-auth section that I can
put exec on, but what if I want to run the script only if there is a new
recording being added during accounting, something like post-acc, is it
possible?

Is it possible to post variable to the script being called.  That way, I an
pass the ID field, so the billing engine knows which entry in the DB table
to handle.

Thanks alot for all your great help.

Regards,
Pete