mysql simultaneous login detection

Gabriel J Marais forums at 64bit.co.za
Mon May 26 15:19:25 CEST 2008

We use SQL (MySQL) for authentication and accounting as well.

Regards

Gabriel

Hi,
> Extract from my radius.conf file has this :-
>
> session {
>         sql
> }

do you use SQL for anything other than simultaneous usage
checking - if not, you will need to an sql to the 'instantiate'
section to get the engine alive.

but there again, radiusd -X will tell you these things in its own way

alan

IONLINE In-Line Mail Scanner
dangerous content by the IONLINE In-Line Mail
Scanners and is believed to be clean. For more
information, please contact support at ionline.co.za

database 3113 (20080520) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 3131 (20080526) __________