Is Multiple radcheck tables possible?

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Mon May 26 23:02:03 CEST 2008

You don't need multiple sql servers but you do need multiple instances
of the sql module. You can use the same database just rename the second
set of tables to "otherradcheck", "otherradreply" etc. and configure
second sql instance accordingly. Then use unlang to select the correct
instance.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP