PopToP VPN + FreeRadius

Victor Asavei s0rcer0r13 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 14:40:34 CEST 2008

Ok , I will do that.

Just a question about Session-Timeout : if I modify the Session-Timeout for an user when it is connected , it will work dynamically ?
To be clear : user connects and has a Session-Timeout of 1 hour ; after 30 mins the Session-Timeout is modified to 2 hours  : the user will be disconnected after the 2 hours or after the initial Session-Timeout of 1 hour ?

Thanks,
Victor

Ivan Kalik <tnt at kalik.net> wrote: Find out in documentation if PopTop supports Session-Timeout radius
attribute. Or simply send it and see if the user gets disconnected after
set time. If it does then counters/sqlcounters will work.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 30/5/2008, "Victor Asavei"  pi¹e:

-