Help freeradius+avpairs+account+proxy

Siumafua Moala siumafua.moala at tcc.to
Mon Nov 3 13:02:20 CET 2008

Hello,

I have a freeradius server with mysql backend for accounting. I want to use it

1. assign ip to pppoe customers
2. use cisco av-pairs to assign vrf (for MPLS vpn)
3. keep accounting records on the mysql backend
4. proxy only the authication part to our billing radius server.

configure the items 1-3 above on a standalone server is ok. Proxying everything to another radius server is ok.

It would be easier of course to proxying everything to our billing radius server but they will charge a lot of money for it.

appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Regards,
S. Moala