How possible is this???

Kirk Wallace kwallace at wallacecompany.com
Mon Nov 3 17:16:41 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 15:51 +0000, Martin MacLeod-Brown wrote:
> After playing around with Freeradius and LDAP integration we have
> decided to try and simplify things to avoid the 'big bang approach' as
> we are not confident enough to go the whole way.

I know little about Radius, so I'm just being curious. What are the
features you are concerned about? Why and what services do you want
people to log into?

My only experience was to get this working:

http://poptop.sourceforge.net/dox/radius_mysql.html

to control access to an Internet connection over VPN (wireless).

Kirk