EAP - TLS Client Certification Stored Removable Media

Suraj Sharma sharmasuraj at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 17:28:16 CET 2008

Hello Aydiin
Do let me know if things have started working for you...
Actually I would assume that in order to use a smart card on the client you would not need to make any changes on the radius server configuration. just that the application which is reading certificates on the client should be configured to use the correct CSP.
I am assuming the certificate in the smart card is from the CA configured on the freeradius server.
I hope I understood your question correctlly!!!
Cheers!!
Suraj