adding items in server reply

milk55 houbbouyaacine at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 7 12:37:31 CET 2008

Thank kalik for your help!

But my problem is this:

I have users stored in edirectory. they are located in groups. each group is
associated with some ressorces. And the NAS use to know the group where user
is to give him access to the relative ressource. So i would like to
configure freeradius to send this information to the NAS when reply an
Access-Request.

Regards