Restricting user to specific NAS Port

Sean Preston sean at crypto.co.za
Tue Nov 11 11:50:59 CET 2008

Hi

I have gone through the archives and either I am searching on the
wrong terms or there is not  much on this topic.  I am using
FreeRadius 1.1.3 on Debian with a database backend to FreeRadius and I
need to restrict some ADSL users to specific NAS Ports.  I found that
adding an entry to radcheck like:
blah1 at example.com	NAS-Port-Id	==	abc

restricts the user to this port  Now how do I add additional NAS ports
so that they still authenticate because the same useraccount needs to
be able to log in from multiple NAS ports.
I tried putting in multiple entries but it does not seem to work.  I
get an authentication accepted response for the first port and then
additional ones always reject.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Sean

--
Sean Preston