Freeradius/MySQL - Dynamic IP address, help pls?

Lucio Godoy luciocfgodoy at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:44:49 CET 2008

Hi All;

I have been for sometime now trying to get Freeradius to assign Dynamic IP Addresses to my users, with no luck!

I can authenticate users and give static ip address without a hint of problem.

I am using Freeradius Version 2.1.1 with MySQL backend with a Cisco VPN3000;

I have read all about: Pool-Name := main_pool, Fall-Through = Yes, the Freeradius WIKI, etc, etc; but can't get anything to work.

Could any body help me to add the right entries on the sql tables for

user: TEST
Group called: DYNAMIC
ip pool called: MAIN_POOL
IP range of 192.168.2.1 till 192.168.2.10
I am seriously burn-out!

Thanks

Lucio