Freeradius 2.0 with Activedirectory Integration Failed

Andy Ng nding at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 03:44:42 CET 2008

Hi Ivan,

Thanks again! I amended it and it works.
But that is only for testing...

+- entering group authenticate {...}
[ntlm_auth]     expand: --username=%{mschap:User-Name} -> --username=test
[ntlm_auth]     expand: --password=%{User-Password} -> --password=password
Exec-Program output: NT_STATUS_OK: Success (0x0)
Exec-Program-Wait: plaintext: NT_STATUS_OK: Success (0x0)
Exec-Program: returned: 0
++[ntlm_auth] returns ok

Can I use the MSCHAP method? Or I have to create a module of my own for
users to authenticate?
I dun think it will be nice to have to add manually on the radius after I
added users on the activedirectory...

Andy