control panel

Wayne Lee linkconnect at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 12 16:50:24 CET 2008

Dalo radius is very good

There is only 1 bug I have found and that is a problem when editing a
user and adding a extra Cisco-AVpair, it will overwrite the first
Cisco-AVPair.

You can add multiple Cisco-AVPairs when you first add the user with no
problems, it's just when editing

Other than that it is very good, running it here with over 3000 users

Regards

Wayne