attribute filter

Mustapha Bouikhif Mustapha.Bouikhif at cnrs-gif.fr
Tue Nov 18 12:39:38 CET 2008

Hi folk,

I am using attribute filter on my radius proxy server to filter
attributes (Tunnel-Type, Tunnel-Medium-Type,
Trapeze-VLAN-Name=Tunnel-Private-Group-Id) received from the home server
for multiple realms (authentification and authorisation attributes are
stored in ldap database).
Let's say for realm "dr4.cnrs.fr" I would like that only VLAN1 and VLAN2
are permitted. So I activated rlm_attr_filter and my attrs file contain
this section:

Service-Type == Login-User,
Proxy-State =* ANY,
.
.
.
Tunnel-Type == VLAN,
Tunnel-Medium-Type == IEEE-802,
Trapeze-VLAN-Name == VLAN1,
Trapeze-VLAN-Name == VLAN2,
Tunnel-Private-Group-Id == VLAN1,
Tunnel-Private-Group-Id == VLAN2,

But It doesn't work unless I set those attributes to * ANY
(Trapeze-VLAN-Name =* ANY, Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = * ANY, ...)

Thanks for help and clues.

--
Mustapha BOUIKHIF
Service Systèmes d'Information