How to interpret rlm_ippool_tool output ?

thoralf.freitag at biotronik.com thoralf.freitag at biotronik.com
Tue Nov 25 13:58:52 CET 2008

Hmm,

nobody knows it ?

--
Thoralf Freitag
Manager Health Services System Administration

Phone:  +49 (0) 30 68905-4611
Cellular:+49 (0) 151 1631-4611
Fax:        +49 (0) 30 68905-2940
Mail:      Thoralf.Freitag at biotronik.com

From:
thoralf.freitag at biotronik.com
To:
Date:
24.11.08 14:31
Subject:
How to interpret rlm_ippool_tool output ?
Sent by:
freeradius-users-bounces+thoralf.freitag=biotronik.com at lists.freeradius.org

Hi,

I am using the ipppol modul. To check, wether IPs will put back to the
pool, after them freed, sometimes I take a look to the IP-Pool.

sudo /opt/radius/bin/rlm_ippool_tool -av
/opt/radius/etc/raddb/db.ippool.one /opt/radius/etc/raddb/db.ipindex.one

shows something like this:

KEY: '9680138403a6e74f3b73aac7df6999b0' - ipaddr:10.0.194.251 active:1
cli:0 num:1
KEY: '713fff05450587a3211ea1f508fa8aeb' - ipaddr:10.0.194.32 active:1
cli:0 num:0

In my understanding the first is th unique key build as configured.
TSsecond is very clear. But then

active:1 means this IP is used ?
cli:0 I saw no other then 0 ?
num: 0|1 I have no idea what this means

Can anybody help me ?

Mail:      Thoralf.Freitag at biotronik.com

www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementaerin:
BIOTRONIK Mess- und Therapiegeraete GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 2918
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Max Schaldach, Christoph Boehmer, Dr. Werner Braun,
Dr. Lothar Krings

This email and the information it contains including attachments are
confidential and meant
only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you
are not addressed, but in the possession of this email, please notify the
sender immediately.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK Mess- und Therapiegeräte GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 2918
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Max Schaldach, Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Werner Braun,
Dr. Lothar Krings

This email and the information it contains including attachments are
confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s);
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed,
but in the possession of this email, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the document.