failure to compile 2.1.1 on Redhat ES3

thoralf.freitag at biotronik.com thoralf.freitag at biotronik.com
Tue Nov 25 16:13:49 CET 2008

I comment out  these lines in src/main/listen.c:

/*      rad_assert((listener->type == RAD_LISTEN_AUTH)
#ifdef WITH_STATS
                   || (listener->type == RAD_LISTEN_NONE)
#endif
#ifdef WITH_ACCOUNTING
                   || (listener->type == RAD_LISTEN_ACCT)
#endif
#ifdef WITH_VMPS
                   || (listener->type == RAD_LISTEN_VQP)
#endif
#ifdef WITH_DHCP
                   || (listener->type == RAD_LISTEN_DHCP)
#endif
                   );
*/

Hope that is OK. And all works without these lines ?
--
Thoralf Freitag
Manager Health Services System Administration

Phone:  +49 (0) 30 68905-4611
Cellular:+49 (0) 151 1631-4611
Fax:        +49 (0) 30 68905-2940
Mail:      Thoralf.Freitag at biotronik.com