Can FreeRadius server as AAA for MMSC and EVDO as well?

Aldo aldo at cleartalk.net
Wed Nov 26 10:02:00 CET 2008

Well, the my NAS (Huawei PDSN 9660) does support RADIUS actually, the
MMSC is a older Huawei MMSC (based on Sun) and documentation doesn't say
nothing about RAIUS.
I know HLR can handle the Phone authorization for data usage, but that
will enable/disable MMSC and EVDO in bundle, lets say I configure the
PDSN with the FreeRADIUS for the EVDO, what do you recommend me to
authenticate MMSC?

Thanks again.