Can FreeRadius server as AAA for MMSC and EVDO as well?

Aldo aldo at cleartalk.net
Wed Nov 26 11:56:19 CET 2008

Well, you are right I shouldn't post about the MMSC if I know that dont
support RADIUS, but as I wrote in the input, the NAS (Huawei PDSN 9660)
support RADIUS, and I need to set it up the headsets to being authorized
with FreeRADIUS to use EVDO, I think I have a very basic idea, please
correct me and give some guidance if you can,

-In FreeRADIUS I have to connect it with sql database server (such as
mysql), then create a database, then I dont know how to interconnect it
with the NAS (my PDSN)
-For the PDSN, I think I must enable a interface which connects to the
RADIUS server and then authenticate them with a shared secret and then
setup a ip pool in the PDSN, please tell me what steps i miss.

Thanks again,
Aldo