Read radius client from database

Saeed Akhtar saeedakhtar.484 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:09:33 CET 2008

Thanks for ur help........ setting sql in authorize section of radiusd.conf
solved the problem.... But now when sql checks for username and password it
gives error Unknow Attribute "Cleartext-Password".............. I am not
upgrading to 2.x because i  tried to configure jradius with 2.1.1 it gave
errors... so best choice left for me was to degrade to 1.1.3 ... as a patch
was available for this version.... but now im facing problems regarding
mysql........ Can you people suggest me anything.. Thanks for the help
Regards,

Saeed Akhtar