Status Server on RHEL 4 64 bit fails

thoralf.freitag at biotronik.com thoralf.freitag at biotronik.com
Wed Nov 26 15:55:22 CET 2008

Hi,

I enabled the status server and the freeradius 2.1.1 does not start:

Wed Nov 26 15:43:59 2008 : Error:
/opt/radius/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/status[63]: Failed to find module
"ok".
Wed Nov 26 15:43:59 2008 : Error:
/opt/radius/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/status[61]: Errors parsing authorize
section.
Wed Nov 26 15:43:59 2008 : Error: Errors initializing modules

or

Wed Nov 26 15:53:18 2008 : Debug: radiusd: #### Loading Virtual Servers
####
Wed Nov 26 15:53:18 2008 : Debug: server status {
Wed Nov 26 15:53:18 2008 : Debug:  modules {
Wed Nov 26 15:53:18 2008 : Debug:  Module: Checking authorize {...} for
more modules to load
Wed Nov 26 15:53:18 2008 : Error:
/opt/radius/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/status[63]: Failed to find module
"ok".
Wed Nov 26 15:53:18 2008 : Error:
/opt/radius/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/status[61]: Errors parsing authorize
section.
Wed Nov 26 15:53:18 2008 : Debug:  }
Wed Nov 26 15:53:18 2008 : Debug: }
Wed Nov 26 15:53:18 2008 : Error: Errors initializing modules

The same config works fine with REL3 and 32 bit.

Any ideas what could be wrong ?

--
Thoralf Freitag
Manager Health Services System Administration

Phone:  +49 (0) 30 68905-4611
Cellular:+49 (0) 151 1631-4611
Fax:        +49 (0) 30 68905-2940
Mail:      Thoralf.Freitag at biotronik.com