attr_filter issue

Mustapha Bouikhif Mustapha.Bouikhif at cnrs-gif.fr
Thu Nov 27 11:43:00 CET 2008

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> hmm, I'm not sure at all that you can have multi line
> attr filter matches... ie if you have seperate entries
> for each allowed type - i think that the very last defined
> one is the one taken....what you need to do is have
> a REGEX for the accetped types eg
>

>        Trapeze-VLAN-Name == VISITEUR,
>        Trapeze-VLAN-Name == SIRC,
>        Tunnel-Private-Group-Id == VISITEUR,
>        Tunnel-Private-Group-Id == SIRC
>
> should be something like
>
>        Trapeze-VLAN-Name =~ VISITEUR||SIRC
>        Tunnel-Private-Group-Id =~ VISITEUR||SIRC
>

> or somesuch
>
> alan
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

You are right, it works with regex.
I did like the file attrs suggest, but I can't do it working:
# These rules allow:
#       o Only Login-User Service-Type ( no framed/ppp sessions )
#       o Telnet sessions only ( no rlogin, tcp-clear )
#       o Login hosts of either 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2
#
#tisp
#       Service-Type == Login-User,
#       Login-Service == Telnet,