Centos 5.2 How To

Bashir Jahed bashir.jahed at nha.co.za
Thu Nov 27 14:27:08 CET 2008

Ok,

I have re-installed, updated, installed freeradius. Freeradius-mysql,
mysql, mysql-devel. Created db, imported tables from examples in
/usr.share/doc/freradius/.../...sql as per docs. Created db user, edited
sql.conf file to match, uncommented sql in authorize and accounting
section of radius.conf, still get the following error:

ERROR: Cannot find a configuration entry for module "sql".
radiusd.conf[1844] Unknown module "sql".
radiusd.conf[1773] Failed to parse authorize section.