ippool per NAS

thoralf.freitag at biotronik.com thoralf.freitag at biotronik.com
Fri Nov 28 13:08:46 CET 2008

Hi Alan,

I don' understand you. Yor first email was:

> All I can say is that it works for me.

>  What *else* is going on?  You haven't posted the contents of the
>Access-Request packet... maybe they don't match!

I sent Packet to the list. Than you asked:

And I wrote:

> 3rd) I put all the information in teh one and only user file. This is
> used, because static users configured in this file are authenticated.

Isn't it what you suggested - to put all into the users file ? This I did.
Static user entries are used as expected and if the user ist authenticated
by database, the defaults (for ippols) are not used . For me it seems, the
sql module do anything other than in 2.0.x ?