Primary key in radacct table

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 17:35:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

   I am using a freeradius 1.1.7 + postgres since 3 years ago. The AAA service works fine, however my radacct table has sonetimes duplicate registers.
I realize that it happens when a NAS does not have a realiable Internet conection, so NAS send the accounting packets several times.

  My radacct table has 'radacctid' as primary key. I realize that two (or more) duplicate registers share  'acctsessionid' and 'acctuniqueid' fields amog others.
I know  'acctsessionid' field can be the same in diferent NASes.
Would be a good idea change the primery key by 'acctuniqueid' ?

     Santiago