Radius reply multivalue VSA question.

Eric Martell workoutexcite at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 17:49:52 CEST 2008

Hi Ivan,
   I agree with you. But I am reading those attributes from LDAP. In LDAP "entitlements" attribute is defined as Multivalue (array). I can't not change the existing LDAP structure.

I am mapping "entitlements" attribute from LDAP with the radius attribute rEntitlements in the ldap.attrmap

replyItem       rEntitlements                   entitlements  +=

which is good so far. But I don't need entire array from LDAP as reply just looking for WIFILOC1 and send that as reply.

Thanks so much.
Regards.