eap md5 and cisco 1250 ap?

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Fri Oct 10 19:41:15 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 07:23:17PM +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:

:  You cannot use EAP-MD5 for wireless authentication.  It's impossible.

Well, that makes it sery simple!

:  Or, you could follow the EAP guide for 2.1.x at my web site:
:
:http://deployingradius.com
:
:  It's *very* easy to set up in 2.x.  There's even a Mac package in
:Darwin ports.  See the "download" link on the main web page.

I've been sort of following that (Thanks), didn't realize I was a
major rev behind, though that explains why certs wasn't a simple
"make" in the version I have.

so upward (to 2.x) and onward and straight to ttls.

Thanks,
-jon