Setting Auth-Type to Accept using unlang

Abel Alejandro aalejandro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 21:41:00 CEST 2008

Hello,

I want freeradius to assign to a specific ippool any invalid user
(user not found or wrong password) as well as accept it.

I am trying to do the following in post-auth but so far I can get
freeradius to send the Reply-Message, DNS, etc...
but it will still send Reject-Access. I am guessing that doing
Auth-Type := "Accept" is too late in post-auth.

       Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
                if (!NAS-IP-Address == X.X.X.X) {
                       update reply {
                                Reply-Message = "Restricted Access"
                                MS-Primary-DNS-Server = X.X.X.X
                                MS-Secondary-DNS-Server = X.X.X.X
                                RP-Max-Sessions-Per-User = 100
                       }
                       update control {
                                Auth-Type := "Accept"
                                Pool-Name := "invaliduser_pool"
                        }
                        # Get an address from the IP Pool.
                       invaliduser_pool
                       sql

I am using the latest version of freeradius 2.1.1.

Regards,
Abel.