TLV format in WiMAX dictionary

Stefano Colagreco s.colagreco at 4it.it
Tue Oct 14 12:03:26 CEST 2008

I try to use freeradius-2.1.1 to autenticate wimax user. In dictionary.wimax
some attribute is defined TLV. I try to send its to ASN-GW in two ways.

First way - One attribute with multivalue:

WiMAX-QoS-Descriptor =
"WiMAX-QoS-Id=01;WiMAX-Media-Flow-Type=Robust-Browser;WiMAX-Schedule-Type=BE
ST-EFFORT;WiMAX-Traffic-Priority=0;WiMAX-Maximum-Sustained-Traffic-Rate=5120
00"

Second way - A sequence of attribute:

WiMAX-QoS-Id=01
WiMAX-Media-Flow-Type=Robust-Browser
WiMAX-Schedule-Type=BEST-EFFORT
WiMAX-Traffic-Priority=0
WiMAX-Maximum-Sustained-Traffic-Rate=512000

In the first case I receive an Access-Reject (for invalid TLV format).
In the second send all attribute to ASN-GW but some of it do not come
recognized.

What is the right form for TLV attribute?

Thanks all in advance!

Stefano