Number of Clients

Bernhard Miklautz miklautz at inqnet.at
Tue Oct 14 17:43:01 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I'm graphing the stats of the configured clients we have.

Currently I use something like

<snip>
echo "Message-Authenticator = 0x00, FreeRADIUS-Statistics-Type = 35,
FreeRADIUS-Stats-Client-Number = 21" | radclient 127.0.0.1:18120 status
veryverysecret
</snip>

to retrive them.That works out fine.

What I now miss is a way to actually get a list of clients, either the
number (Stats-Client-Number), or even better a list of ips.

Is it somehow possible to also get the number of clients via the server
status? Or is there another possibility, besides parsing the config file.

Thanks in advance,
Bernhard