pool name per nas AND per user

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Tue Oct 14 21:52:47 CEST 2008

tnt at kalik.net a écrit :
> Use unlang to set Pool-Name.

OK, i guess this soltuion is flexible enough for want i want to do.

So In the authorize section i tried to add an update directive where i
define a variable which has the result of the sql query as value.
Then i want to concatenate this variable with the value of the Pool-Name
attribute as defined in the users file and set it as the new value of
Pool-Name. I think this would work for what i want to do.

update control {
                "%{MANA-DSL-Type}" = mysqldb:"SELECT value FROM radcheck
WHERE attribute='Subscription-Type' AND username='%{User-Name}'"
                if ("%{MANA-DSL-Type}") {
                        Pool-Name := "%{Pool-Name}""%{ADSL-Type}"

My problem is i don't know how to define variable with unlang. I have
tried making a new directionary with special attribute but it doesn't
seems to work. here is what ot looks like:

# -*- text -*-
# Define internal attribute to use for ME
#

VENDOR        ME        11434

BEGIN-VENDOR    ME

ATTRIBUTE    MANA-DSL-Type    1    string

END-VENDOR    ME

Does anyone knows how i can acheive this?