SQL Query question

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Wed Oct 15 16:48:13 CEST 2008

>I'm not using copy-acct-to-home-server yet. I have another question.
>Can copy-acct-to-home-server still help me to sync DBs if the 2 radius
>servers
>are online but one of them losses its connectivity with the DB ?

No. But then authentication will fail too. I am not sure if buffered-sql
virtual server will queue requests when sql connection fails.

You might want to look at setting up robust proxy accounting (also in
raddb/sites-available) which uses new features and requires bit more
setting up.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP