Stripped Usernames

Leander S. leander.schaefer at gmx.net
Thu Oct 16 00:59:40 CEST 2008

The only thing I know about it is, that the username is not standing
alone anymore like it was - but instead it's username at domain which looks
to me like the stripped user will only connect to the NAS which belongs
to this domain even if there might be a second RADIUS .... is it like
that? And if the case would be that the RADIUS Server wich belongs to
this domain is just proxying to another, then the request will be
forwarded to another RADIUServer ... ?! Is that what you mean with
proxying? Cause it sounds more like forewarding ... !?

... I mean I've alreadey a running RADIUS SQL test-system - but a
szenario like described above would be very interesting for my new
network environment .. so I would like to know what positiv options it
might bring to stripp usernames ... and also some about proxying ...

Thanks for some new be attention ;)

Leander