Changes made

Martin MacLeod-Brown mmacleod at london.edu
Fri Oct 17 15:37:00 CEST 2008

Ok, after a bit of googling and some feedback from the mailing list -
here is my new sanity check

In radius.conf

ldap {

                server = "ldap-master.london.edu"

                identity = "cn=NetworkAuth,ou=People,o=london.edu,o=lbs"

                password = *********

                basedn = "ou=People,o=london.edu,o=lbs"

                filter = "(uid=%u)"

                start_tls = no

                access_attr = "uid"

                dictionary_mapping = ${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap

                base_filter = "(objectclass=people)"

quote

>DEFAULT Auth-Type = LDAP

>        Fall-Through :=1

Don't do that. You can configure ldap module to set auth type itself.

Ok fair enough, I have changed it back to

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System

        Fall-Through = 1

Im confused - where can I set ldap module to set auth type itself.????

Find radiusd belonging to freeradius and run it.

It would appear to be running...

root at morpheus:/etc/freeradius# ps -ef |grep radiusd

root     24106 11597  0 14:36 pts/1    00:00:00 grep radiusd

Martin Macleod-Brown | Infrastructure Engineer - Networks & Security

Infrastructure Team

London Business School | Regent's Park | London NW1 4SA | United Kingdom

Switchboard +44 (0)20 7000 7000 | Direct line +44 (0)20 7000 7772 |
Mobile +44 (0)796 690 7772 | Email mmacleod at london.edu
<mailto:mmacleod at london.edu>

www.london.edu <http://www.london.edu>  | London experience. World
impact.

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System
on behalf of the London Business School community.