Error in the negotiations certificates

Martin Silvero silvero.martin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 17:11:24 CEST 2008

I mean, what I want to achieve is to use tls with certificates for the PC's
that want to connect AP of entry, this creates certificates with the
following reference:
https://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2008-October/msg00553.html

license = certificates for tls , sorry my english (is very bad).

then my problem is certificates?

but i try many opcion and nothing.

I created the certificates according to the README file, then tried and
nothing, then did the same thing, but I created a bundle : "cat ca.pem
server.pem > cabundle.pem"
and convert in the cabundle. der, then import client.p12 and cabundle.der to
the laptop, then try and get the last error that you showed.