Error in the negotiations certificates

Martin Silvero silvero.martin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 17:12:22 CEST 2008

Hello again (I was sick)

> There is an EAP-TLS "howto" on the FreeRADIUS web site (type "EAP-TLS
> howto" into google).  It may help.

Alan ok, this is the HOWTO I was watching and following to create the
certificates and that's why I try to find some other suggestions to the
problem for me,

> Except that the error messages mean you haven't done that.  The error
> messages show that you've created *two* sets of certificates (client,
> CA, server).  You've put one set of certificates on the client, and a
> completely different set of certificates on the server.

Do you want to say that imported bad certificates? I followed all the steps
in the HOWTO and README, along with some collaborations in order to
achieve this but so far nothing.

 Alan am very grateful for your help, I will continue trying and
seeking information.