Insert billiplan code in radacct table during authenticaiton

Bishal bishal at baayu.com.np
Sun Oct 26 03:12:34 CET 2008

Following is my radcheck table format:

------+------+-------------+--------------+
| id   | UserName | Attribute        | op | Value        | CrDate
     | creator | Usemac | activated | activeDate          | status |
rate | Type | BillingPlan | TimeToFinish |
+------+----------+------------------+----+--------------+---------------------+---------+--------+-----------+---------------------+--------+------+------+-------------+--------------+
| 1272 | bishal   | User-Password    | == | testpass        | 2006-07-28
18:42:58 | bishal  |      0 |         0 | 2007-07-22 20:49:17 |      0 |
   0 |      |       001 |            0 |
| 1273 |  Hary     | User-Password  | == | lamp   | 2007-08-28 20:443:58
| bishal | 0    | 0 |  2007-08-28 20:443:58 | 0   |    0 |
|   002 |    0|

My scenario is I have two office and each office using same NAS to
connect to internet.

Office A users:              Office B Users
bishal                             Hary
stephe                           Mic
john                               test

My question is if Office A support staff want to view the online users
then he should not be able to view office B users online. In the same
way office B staff should not be able to view Office A users online. I
know if I use different NAs then it's possbile. is it possible by using
same NAS with the help of mysql?

Thank you
Bishal