Simultaneous-Use check not working

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Tue Oct 28 14:23:31 CET 2008

tnt at kalik.net wrote:
>> Do I need to set Simultaneous-Use := 1 for the groups not allowed SU,
>> and Simultaneous-Use := 2 for the group allowed SU?
>>

> OK. This is how Simultaneous-Use works in freeradius: you put that
> attribute when you want to set the limit for a number of simultaneous
> connections. The number you enter is the number of simultaneous
> connections allowed. So:

I saw that the value of Simultaneous-Use was an integer in the docs, but
I incorrectly assumed a default value existed. I changed my groups to
the settings above and I get a failed auth,

Reply-Message = "\r\nYou are already logged in - access denied\r\n\n"

Thank you, it looks like that was my last hurdle prior to testing with a
live nasclient and connection.

DAve

--
I am watching the debate and I am very disappointed. The rules are
simple, "answer the question". I would vote right now, and I can