EAP-TTLS in WinXP

rgreiner mrgreiner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 20:27:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've seen that Windows XP does not support EAP-TTLS out of the box. I
know there is at least one package (from SecureW2) that adds this to
windows.

Could somebody suggest me which other packages do the same? Or should I
use the one from SecureW2?

We intend to implement 802.1x Campus wide (or at least analyze it's
viability), but due to our policies we don't want open passwords in our
database, so PEAP (which uses MS-CHAP, as far as I did understand), is
not a viable option, despite being the only option native to WinXP.

Could somebody give me hand?

Tks.

                Marcos Roberto Greiner

   Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
    Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                       Murphy