hotspot radius differens

Ahmet DÜLGAR dulgar at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:41:18 CEST 2008

hello
can anyone tell me the difference between hotspot system and radius servers
in hotspot system client connecting directly to the ap then when they want to connect
explorer open a page that ask username and password
i ask this question becauser still i cant understant the certificates,
am i have to install certificates on client rather i use mschapv2 in documents it says
peap dont need to client side certificates, because windows have it from sp1
we already have sp2 but when try to connect it doesnt,

thanks for reply
best regards