OT: Re: Need Help Debugging

Kirk Wallace kwallace at wallacecompany.com
Thu Sep 4 20:14:33 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 07:36 -0700, Kirk Wallace wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 07:59 +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:
> ... snip
> >   Look at the packet received by the server.  There's no MS-CHAPv2
> > attributes in it.  So you're *not* doing MS-CHAPv2.
> >
> >   Fix PPP to send MS-CHAPv2 attributes when it's supposed to be doing
> > MS-CHAPv2 authentication.
> >
> >   Alan DeKok.
>
> Thank you Alan. I'll put my effort into looking at the PPP
> configuration.
>
> Kirk
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

This may be off-topic, but if anyone cares to take a look at my pptpd
degug listing:

http://www.bumpernipple.com/pptpd_debug.txt

I don't know enough to know what counts and what doesn't. It appears
that in this listing at least, that ms-chap-v2 (line 30?) is being
tried. I have my user names and passwords in a /etc/freeradius/users
file. Any help is appreciated.

Kirk