Two radius server on same machine

Mark Tunnell mark.tunnell at acs-inc.com
Sat Sep 6 00:47:20 CEST 2008

Nataniel Klug wrote:
>    Hello all,
>
>    I am trying to find some info about running two freeradius servers
> (on different ports) in the same machine. Can someone help me? I
> couldn't find any info...

I've actually been running three instances on my servers for quite a
while.  Basically after installing freeradius I just made three
directories, one for firewalls, one for routers and one for switches,
copied the /usr/local/etc and /usr/local/var to them, changed the port
they listen on in radiusd.conf and fired them all up.  Works fine.

Mark