peap without client side certificate

Jelle Langbroek jml at orkz.net
Sun Sep 7 18:12:09 CEST 2008

But please do give the client the radius-server-cerificate so it knows which
server to authenticate with. If you don't use that certificate anybody can
set up a (intermediate) radius-server and make you authenticate with that
(without you knowing it). After that, all your data will flow though this
malicious server and information could be stolen!

gr, jelle