Freeradius not always denying invalid users

Chris Moss cmoss28 at vci.net
Mon Sep 8 15:21:20 CEST 2008

Thanks for all the help on this. I finally just added those 2-3 users to
the users file with REJECT. I did notice that anytime it would allow
them to connect there was a simultaneous attempt from another user at
the exact time. That doesn't happen very often so it must have something
to do with those customer constantly trying to login and finally hitting
at the same time caused some sort of bug.

Chris Moss
VCI Internet and Telephone
523 South 3rd St
Paducah, Ky 42003