How to modify dialup.conf for each virtual server?

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Tue Sep 9 00:10:21 CEST 2008

Well, you don't have much say in this because NAS sends it that way:

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 172.30.0.142 port 6001, id=1,
length=69
       User-Name = "00:19:79:0f:98:3d"
       User-Password = "wireless"
       NAS-IP-Address = 172.30.0.142
       NAS-Port = 0

You see what is in the User-Name field? That's how mac authentication
works.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP