Cisco VPN Server 3000 + Radius + LDAP = heeelp!!

Leonardo Reginin leonardo at procergs.rs.gov.br
Tue Sep 9 13:59:14 CEST 2008

If I understood what you need ...

Using Cisco VPN Client, you can define "Groups" in the Cisco
Concentrator ...

Configuration -> User Management -> Groups

... and assign an "Address Pool" to each group. According the Group used
in the Cisco VPN Client, the user will receive an IP addresses from a
different Address Pool.

Create the Group and upon that create the Address Pool

Configuration -> User Management -> Groups -> Address Pools

Best Regards,

Leonardo