Cisco VPN Server 3000 + Radius + LDAP = heeelp!!

Osvaldo Campos M. - Administrador Red STI ocampos at sti.uchile.cl
Tue Sep 9 18:26:46 CEST 2008

Thanks for your answer, but I can't use LDAP groups in this case because
I haven'ts groups defined in LDAP according to LDAP "attribute". For
example, I haven't a group "Sales" in LDAP with only users with the
value "attribute=1".

And I need to assign addresses according to the value "attribute" .

Other ideas for this, please??

Thanks...

Osvaldo H. Campos Molina
Administrador de Red