sqlcounters for traffic

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Tue Sep 9 20:38:58 CEST 2008

Good it's sent in the reply to the nas! Thx
But the sqlcounter i setup was supposed to reset every hours , but
apparently doesn't...
Where can i take a look to find out why?
Is it supposed to update the database to reset counters (which seems a
bad solution to me) or does freeradius maintain separate counters
elsewhere, using accounting database to feed them?