another 2.1.0 compile error

Greg Woods woods at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 9 23:40:27 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 21:57 +0100, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:

> congrats! - GIT is far nicer than some of the older methods of
> source retrieval.

I've heard that, but I didn't really get far enough to tell. I had to go
through the process of figuring out which packages were needed, that
they aren't available on CentOS so I had to use a Fedora workstation,
get the packages installed, then poke around long enough to figure out
that "git clone git://git.freeradius.org/freeradius-server
local-dir-name" was what I needed. Then copy the source tree back to the
CentOS box for configure and make. Just a bit more of a pain than
downloading a release tar file.

--Greg