Password attrib problem

Yawar Hadi yawarhadi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:53:18 CEST 2008

dear alan,
              my code is correct .i know user-password not belongs to
accounting packets.but its a requirment to have user-password in accounting
packet.
              and code is correct 100 %.  so kindly u just suggest me how i
can get plain text password in accounting stop packets.
           i am using ntradpind to send request
       is ntradping encrypet it and send it to radius server if so then how
i can decrypt it.

thanks in advance if you get me out of this....

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 12:19 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>wrote:

> Yawar Hadi wrote:
> >                    now when i send User-Password attrib in accounting
> > stop request,and get it value like
>
>  User-Passwords don't belong in accounting packets.
>
> >                      pair=pairfind(request->vps,PW_User_Password);
> >                      strcpy(pass,pair->strvalue;
> >                      printf(pass);
> >
> >               it show pass= "\322N\341U*"
>
>  Why are you looking at the source code when you can run the server in
> debugging mode?
>
>  And your C code really needs to check for errors.  Without that,
> there's no guarantee if it's correct or not.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Best regards