Unknown AVPs

Jeffrey Sewell jeffrey.sewell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 20:11:34 CEST 2008

So, for example I have a dictionary entry that says this:

ATTRIBUTE       Acct-Session-Time       46      integer none
in      single

And a wireshark dump that says this:

AVP: 1=15 t=Unknown(24757) t=Unknown-Attribute(46): 0000000200003

In the sql.conf file I have this:

           AcctSessionTime = '%{Acct-Session-Time}', \

However, attribute 46 is definitely not the Account Session time and
the AcctSessionTime entries in the db are things like 10421 (which
they should be).

So how do I get the value of that "Unknown-Attribute" into a column in
the db?

I'm probably missing something obvious, but can't see it.